Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis ("Times change, and we change with them").

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A terrible, horrible mistake

Heartbroken. Still trying to process.

If I keep this in perspective, from the standpoint of my faith, then....America's loss is a sign of the end times. Watch and see. The diminishing of this great country (which Obama is heralding) could signify the beginning of the end times.

That's my view of this.

But I had hoped....from a strictly human point of view, for my children's sake, that Mitt Romney would have turned things around.

Bottom line: we're doomed.

But Christ's kingdom is coming.

Obama is a terrible, horrible mistake, and he will destroy this wonderful country.

Someday the next generation will understand this, but may not be able to remember how it came about.

I fear for their future.

My heart is breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment